We are a team of experienced and modern thinking Market Research professionals. Our core team has served the leading market research agencies in India at leading positions and is capable of handling all types of market research assignments.
During the Nine years of our journey, we have been able to establish our offices in Twenty major markets in India and currently there are more than a Thousand full time employees across India.
As a thought leader in the industry, we have always been thinking about the burning issues in our industry and we came across the fact that the complete dependency of Market Research industry over the interviewers who are freelancers and we strongly felt the need of a dependable and dedicated interviewing team. As result AEON is the first market research company in India which has hired interviewers as its full time employees.
AEON is committed to the quality of data collection for which we fully emphasize on following the SOPs for any assignment we undertake. Our Quality Management Division works as an internal third party audit team and approves on the quality of data collected before we share the data with our clients.
As a team we strive at following:
- Meeting the increasingly exacting service standards expected by our clients. (need To understand)
- Developing the same sense of responsibility from the top to the bottom within the team.
- Using the best available technology (which is foolproof and productive) therefor providing good value and competitive price to the clients.
- Promoting equal opportunities for all staff to learn and grow within the organization.
- Encouraging Team to always aim for reaching the next level of responsibility.
Our Visionary Thought
“You don’t build a business you build people and then people build the business.”
Aeon is a member of MRSI and ESOMAR and hence our staff/associates is trained in accordance with MRSI guidelines and abide by an ESOMAR code of conduct. The Aeon’s entire field process is guided by its Field Manual and quality is maintained at all 3 phases, Pre-Fieldwork, During-Fieldwork and Post-Fieldwork.